A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
GREAT LEADER IS DEAD. SOLO NOBRE MUST FALL.
HERE IS YOUR CONTRACT
Brigador is an isometric mech action game full of intense, tactical combat. Fight your way through the streets of Solo Nobre in a 21 mission story campaign as well as a free play mode with endless variety.
(Brigador leaves Early Access on June 2nd)
Choose from a wide variety of vehicles, weapons, and pilots to suit your play style.
Blast through fully destructible environments and face off against 3 different occupying factions. Discover tactics and unlock new options as you clear the city.
- Blast your way through completely destructible environments.
- Unlock a selection of 40 weapons and 45 mechs, tanks, and hovercraft for a wide variety of play styles.
- 20 high detail, hand-crafted levels for free play mode: short, high intensity playthroughs against randomized faction & enemy spawning where every run is different.
- 21-mission story campaign-- learn the fate of Solo Nobre
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, 2 hours of original music! (2nd half to be released in July)
|Published||161 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||brigador, Cyberpunk, Destruction, indie, Isometric, Mechs, Sci-fi, synth, Tactical, Tanks|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: